Our International Tax department specialized in the Commerce & Industry sectors is looking for forward-thinking and motivated trainees to join their team and make a difference to our clients, people and communities as of September 2021 or January 2022.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
The role and responsibilities
- Your main task will be the preparation of corporate tax returns for our national and international clients,
- Your work will also include the analysis of accounting information as well as the preparation of tax provisions and specific tax reportings,
- As part of a multicultural team of young and dynamic professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to work closely with colleagues from other functions within our office, but with colleagues worldwide.
The perfect candidate
- You are in the process of completing a university degree (Bac+2/+3) in Accounting or equivalent,
- You are organized and confident in your ability to deliver the expected level of service to our clients,
- You are flexible and open minded in your work approach and display a positive and enthusiastic attitude,
- You believe in continuously learning to improve and develop your skills and are interested in developing your career with a leading international tax firm,
- Fluency in German and English or French is required (Luxembourgish will be con