Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Intern Digital Consulting. Together with our Consulting Partners you will work at the intersection of business and technology to enable the digitalization of Professional Consulting Services. You will expand the global footprint between global Consulting Networks and Celonis to establish strategic partnerships. You'll enable and support Consulting Partners to transform Analog Business Process Knowledge into Digital Service Solution on the Celonis Process Mining Platform. You'll develop go-to-market strategies and define future action plans to track the digitization of professional services. You will work in an innovative, dynamic and international environment, where you collaborate with not only various experts in the field of data science and software development but also cutting edge technology. Start your journey now and define the future of consulting.
For this role, you bring at least of 4-6 months full-time availability from November 2021 for an internship.
- ... are a student of business, international management, IT, business informatics or a comparable degree program with outstanding performance
- ... possess a thorough understanding of complex business processes of any kind
- ... are characterized by strong communicational skills and enjoy interacting with consultants
- ... think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- ... have at best already gained experience in Consulting / Audit Companies, ideally within IT projects
- ... have very good knowledge of spoken and written English and German
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. During the quarterly global onboarding week - remotely now - you will receive insights from all departments
- ... provide free fruits, cereal, snacks and beverages in the office and are looking forward to enjoying fun events together again such as Wiesn, weekly Friday evening beer, rafting, climbing garden or BBQ
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ... are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.