Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a partner marketing intern. Become part of the partner marketing team and learn and support in the rollout of demand generation programs as well as contribute to the organization of Celonis's flagship events. During your internship you will support the planning, creation and execution of demand generation activities that drive demand and pipeline with and through our partner ecosystem. Working closely with the partner organization, field marketing teams and extended marketing teams, you will carry out through and with partner marketing campaigns while learning how the bridge between partner marketing and field marketing work. An exciting role in a central function at Celonis allows you to participate in the further development at one of the fastest growing technology companies. We want to offer you hands-on experience and a steep learning curve with a high level of self-responsibility as a fully-fledged team member. Therefore, we require at least 6 months of availability for this role.
- ... are a student of marketing, business administration, or comparable
- ... already have gained experience in marketing, campaign or project management
- ...act proactively, enjoy strategic and creative work, ability to multi-task while working in a fast paced team environment
- ... have strong time-management and organizational skills
- ... poses strong verbal and written communication skills and can work cross-functionally
- ...have an eagerness to learn, grow and get hands on marketing experience
- ... are engaged and visionary and want to actively support and drive the Celonis process mining technology forward
- ...have good spoken and written English and German
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- ... offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, ...)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ... are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.