Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Working Student Product Analytics. You will be part of a hyper growth journey and driving our internal transparency on Product, Process and Stability. You will be using your analytical and data science skills to develop data-driven insights and decision making applications on our operational processes. In this exciting role, you will produce reports and present analysis to leaders in our business and define/build innovative automated operational processes for our products and services which meet our business objectives and KPIs.
For this role, you bring at least 2 months of full-time availability for an internship before switching into a working student position of 16-20h per week.
- ... are a student of computer science, data science, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree
- ... have experience as an Analyst / Data Scientist or similar utilising analytics tools/software (Tableau, Qlik, jQuery etc)
- ... are proficient with SQL or at least one development language such as Python
- ... are results-oriented with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- ... ideally already gained experience with project management softwares, data warehousing and/or visualization tools
- ... are able to work on issues independently and drive improvement initiatives
- ... have experience working with international teams
- ...have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and exceptional attention to detail
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- ... offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, ...)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ... are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.