Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oréal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
We are looking for a Compensation Analyst to be an integral part of the Compensation & Benefits team in building creative total reward programs that help attract and retain top talent, leveraging competitive market pay, equity, and other incentives. This role reports to the global Head of Compensation & Benefits and will be located in Munich, Germany.
- Be an integral part of the Compensation & Benefits team as we work on designing a state-of-the-art compensation and total rewards strategy for Celonis
- Benchmark jobs against salary surveys data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- Participate in and prepare salary survey submissions, refresh compensation ranges.
- Maintain Celonis job classifications, assist in the assignment of job levels to Celonis roles.
- Work with the Compensation & Benefits team on the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs.
- Prepare and present summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information.
- Conduct data and cost analyses to be used in compensation package determination and negotiations.
- Closely engage to the People and Culture Team, HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition to solve operational compensation-related business challenges.
- Stay current with market trends by conducting regular benchmark analysis and ensuring compliance with local regulations related to compensation and benefits program implementation.
- Monitor competitiveness of compensation programs, model their cost implications and recommend effective solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration or a related field, Master's degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as compensation analyst, preferably in the SaaS/technology industry.
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods, superb ability to work with compensation data.
- Proven track record in the maintenance and administration of compensation programs.
- Demonstrated ability to be consultative and pragmatic in compensation program evaluation.
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to handle high levels of ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, fun environment.
- High degree of personal integrity.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, ...)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- Are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.