Das erwartet Sie bei uns
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in structuring and execution of complex transactions and gain first-hand Investment Banking insights at a major European Bank.
Das bringen Sie mit
- At least final year of bachelor studies in Business Administration, Economics or related study areas with specific focus on Finance or students with an engineering background connected to Commodity Finance
- Excellent academic achievements in combination with extracurricular activities
- Team player with strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills especially in MS Excel
- Both written and oral fluency in English. Other language skills, especially in relation to our core markets would be helpful.
- Highly motivated to succeed in a challenging and global business environment
- Practical experience in Corporate Finance is of advantage
Das bieten wir Ihnen
- Interesting tasks and responsibility
- An open team culture with shared goals
- An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
- A pleasant working environment with friendly colleagues in an office equipped with modern features