Splio is an omnichannel marketing platform that combines marketing automation, loyalty marketing and Mobile Wallet Marketing. The platform enables marketers to unify their customer knowledge, orchestrate marketing campaigns and new loyalty programs, both online and offline, and engage customers at the heart of their mobile. Splio helps brands adapt to New Loyalty, with both points-based and relationship-based programs, to acquire, reactivate and engage their customers and boost their revenue. More than 500 brands around the world use Splio every day, including The Kooples, Air China, Le Slip Français, and L’Oreal, and we operate internationally in France, Spain, Italy, Poland and China.
Job description :
CSR at Splio!
The goal of our Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives is to integrate social, societal and environmental considerations into our decision-making processes. As of today, CSR at Splio is centered around five pillars : Governance, People, Environment, Community, and Stakeholder Outreach. We have decided to use B Corp as a baseline framework to guide our efforts and inspire our CSR initiatives to ensure that we are continuously benchmarking our social and environmental performance against industry best-practices. This has recently led us to amend our corporate by-laws to reflect our CSR ambition and align our words with our actions. We are on an exciting journey that is cross-cutting and that impacts several key aspects of the company.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for an intern to join our CSR department to support the CSR Manager in achieving our 2021 objectives and in building our CSR roadmap for 2022.
This is what your future responsibilities will look like :
- Provide support in data-collection for our Carbon Footprint evaluation.
- Assist in the preparation of our CSR reporting (we have two annual CSR reports).
- Assist in the coordination of our CSR committee Working Groups.
- Help in the management of our CSR blog and Podcast.
- Stay up to date on current CSR initiatives and best practices for Tech Scale ups.
What are we looking for in an intern who will come and learn with us?
- You can speak English flawlessly (native-level) and French too, ideally!
- You have an educational background in CSR, sustainable development or any related field .
- You are creative and are known for your can-do attitude. For you, problems are just opportunities to think outside of the box and try something new.
- You don't like to stay in your comfort zone because it can get boring, you are daring and appreciate challenges .
- You are organised and can manage your time well .
- You have excellent research and analytical skills .
- Your written and verbal communication skills are on point .
- You know your way around Microsoft office and have had a nerdy [Notion.io](http://notion.io/) moment in the past six months .
- You are flexible, versatile, and love team-work!.
- Excited to join an awesome international, fun company .