Our 12-month (3 x 4-month rotations) Primary Graduate Programme is a great platform, from which to launch a rewarding career with one of the world's leading investment banks.
While benefiting from outstanding training, early responsibility, and guidance from a collaborative team of industry-leading specialists throughout the year, the rotational structure of the programme will provide you with a wealth of knowledge and exposure to our variety of products, clients and markets. As well as spending two rotations immersing yourself in live projects across our range of Primary desks, you'll also gain the experience of working in another stream within Global Markets (Sales, Structuring, Trading, Research or Generalist) during your final rotation.
What you'll get to do
We're the bank that believes sustainability and profitability go hand in hand. So, in addition to developing the expertise and confidence to deliver market-leading solutions for our clients around the globe, you'll discover our passion for always doing so in the right way. Specifically, you'll be:
- Supporting DCM Marketers in developing client presentations, letters, proposals
- Conducting data analysis on new issues and credit analysis on target clients
- Preparing frequent written market updates/ newsletters
- Assisting in the execution of DCM mandates, coordinating internal and external resources
- Supporting SPG Origination and Structuring teams in sourcing, executing, and placing clients' Securitisation transactions
- Assisting the SPG Portfolio Management team in the credit risk and resources (funding, capital) management of the Bank's Securitisation exposures
What we're looking for
In addition to your keen interest in Capital Markets, a drive to exceed expectations and confident communication skills, the following qualifications, skills and attributes will lead to your success in this role:
- Excellent academic background, with a 2:1 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any subject
- Strong motivation to develop a career in Global Markets and a keen interest in global finance topics
- Proactive and enthusiastic self-starter, with a meticulous eye for detail
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Dedicated team player with confident interpersonal skills
- Previous internship (or work experience) and intermediate knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is also preferred
Who are we?
We're one of the world's leading investment banks, also known as 'the bank for a changing world'. Being recognized as the World's Best Bank for Corporate Responsibility (2019) by Euromoney magazine, reflects our commitment to financing the economy in an ethical manner, developing and engaging our people, being an agent for positive impact on society and for combating climate change. We contribute to the real economy by providing world-class solutions to a wide range of clients, including individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate clients and institutional investors. We're also home to more than 193,000 employees across 68 countries. As such, we take great pride in fostering an open, inclusive, and collaborative environment, where all are made to feel welcome from day one.