Our 12-month (3 x 4-month rotations) Trading Graduate Programme is a great platform, from which to launch a rewarding career with one of the world's leading investment banks.
While benefiting from outstanding training, early responsibility, and guidance from a collaborative team of industry-leading specialists throughout the year, the rotational structure of the programme will provide you with a wealth of knowledge and exposure to our variety of products, clients and markets. As well as spending two rotations immersing yourself in live projects across our range of Trading desks, you'll also gain the experience of working in another stream within Global Markets (Sales, Structuring, Primary, Research or Generalist) during your final rotation.
What you'll get to do
We're the bank that believes sustainability and profitability go hand in hand. So, in addition to developing the expertise and confidence to deliver market-leading solutions for our clients around the globe, you'll discover our passion for always doing so in the right way. Specifically, you'll:
- Be part of a team that trades a comprehensive range of asset classes on every index, every exchange and every market worldwide.
- Learn about and get involved with trading execution and short-term risk management
- Aid trading activities by analysing opportunities, producing research and market analysis
- Deliver market commentary and analysis for internal and external distribution
- Develop and hone your trading report development skills, and modelling tools for markets analysis
What we're looking for
In addition to your keen interest in Capital Markets, a drive to exceed expectations and confident communication skills, the following qualifications, skills and attributes will lead to your success in this role:
- Excellent academic background, with a 2:1 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any subject
- Strong motivation to develop a career in Global Markets and a keen interest in global finance topics
- Advanced mathematical, analytical and quantitative skills
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Dedicated team player with confident interpersonal skills
- Previous internship (or work experience) and proficiency with MS Office tools, VBA and other coding languages is also preferred
Who are we?
We're one of the world's leading investment banks, also known as 'the bank for a changing world'. Being recognized as the World's Best Bank for Corporate Responsibility (2019) by Euromoney magazine, reflects our commitment to financing the economy in an ethical manner, developing and engaging our people, being an agent for positive impact on society and for combating climate change. We contribute to the real economy by providing world-class solutions to a wide range of clients, including individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate clients and institutional investors. We're home to more than 193,000 employees across 68 countries. As such, we take great pride in fostering an open, inclusive, and collaborative environment, where all are made to feel welcome from day one.