Junior Supply Chain Coordinator
Rueil-Malmaison – 1, rue Francois Jacob, 92500 Rueil-Malmaison (close to RER A)
Contract due to end: September 30, 2022
Let's Talk About You
You’re ambitious, but you want a career with purpose—we love that. You’re up for a challenge and ready to write the next chapter of your career story with a great group of encouraging colleagues.
As part of the project of the evolution of all our ranges of Wilkinson products, we are looking for a Junior Supply Chain Coordinator (zone Europe) to joinEdgewell Personal Care – a global consumer goods business with a portfolio of over 25 brands (Wilkinson Sword, Hawaiian Tropic, Carefree, Bulldog Skincare for Men and recently acquired Jack Black… just to name a few!).
Now, Let’s Get Down to Business
You will be reporting to the European Supply Chain Collaboration Manager. The main objective is to avoid the out of stock situations and thus maximize the service level to our customers.
As the factories are based in Europe (Germany and Czech Republic), the working language is English.
The main contacts will be Supply planners (based in the 2 factories), Demand Planners and Customer Services based throughout Europe.
If there’s one thing you’ll get here at Edgewell, it’s a collaborative group full of likeable, diverse and nurturing colleagues. They’re an inspiring bunch. While your experience is of course important, we’re all about making useful things joyful, so we love when our prospective candidates are passionate about this too.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll get up to:
• Monitoring inventory in our four European warehouses
• Following up the Distributor orders (Greece - BNLX - Turkey ...)
• Ensuring the products availability for the production of promotional displays
• Following production plans for new products
• Attending the various S&OE meetings
• Managing products allocations
• Following best practices to improve the service level
• Collaborating with European teams to improve tools – process.
Are You Ready to Show Us What You’ve Got?
This position is a real opportunity to join a dynamic and multicultural team, to challenge yourself with important and growing responsibilities. You will be exposed to operational and strategic missions in a resolutely international Supply Chain environment.
In addition, it would be great if you have the following skills and experience
• Master or equivalent (engineer - business school – university) in Logistics / Supply Chain
• Solid internship background or first professional experiences
• Fluent in English and French
• Experience in working in a European team with multi-cultural background
• Rigor, attention to details
• A strong aptitude for analyzing data
• A team player who is happy to collaborate with several services in Europe at all levels (Supply, Demand, local Customer Services)
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply online with an up to date CV along with your salary expectations.
Alternatively, feel free to pass onto your colleagues who may be interested. For information about this great company, visit www.edgewell.com