You want to follow your passion and combine your knowledge in e-commerce with sports? As an Assistant App Manager (m/f/x) your main responsibilities will be customer growth and satisfaction. With about 10h/week you can work remotely - wherever you are - and support the e-commerce team by adapting the marketing strategy, pushing commerce through different animation options and being responsive to our customers. You will also be responsible for constantly checking, testing and adapting the app (iOs and Android). Does this sound exciting to you? Then apply now, support our team and get the best vest in the world!
DAFÜR BIST DU VERANTWORTLICH
- Adapt the marketing strategy of the application to make it a success (build customer segments, boost acquisition and download, reduce churn)
- Plan and configure the commercial animation based on Homepage and banners configuration, push notifications strategy but promotion campaigns and other external channels.
- Pilote and monitor the performance results (turnover, conversion, DAU, session, etc.) and build action plans to reach our objectives.
- Answer to the customers' reviews on Play store and App store but also on our mailbox.
- Gather and centralize feedback requests / ideas about the app evolutions and regularly exchange with the Product app team.
- Test the iOS and Android apps and ensure basic duties during the monthly release process:
- Make sure the texts related to new features are translated correctly
- Participate to monthly test sessions on each beta version of the app before the release
DAS BRINGST DU MIT
- Enthusiasm for App solutions
- Knowledge of e-commerce and commercial animation
- Independent, reliable and structured way of working
- Great understanding of our customers' needs
- Commitment, team spirit and sociability
- Clear communication
- Very good knowledge of English for the exchange with international colleagues
WIR SIND DECATHLON
Einer der größten Sportartikelhersteller und - händler der Welt. Für uns sind Menschen das Herzstück unseres Erfolgs. Wir sind davon überzeugt, dass Innovationen endlos und Entscheidungsfreiheit sowie Verantwortung die Grundlage für unseren Fortschritt sind. Durch unser starkes Wachstum entstehen ständig neue Weiterentwicklungsmöglichkeiten und Karrierechancen in den Filialen, der Logistik und der Zentrale.