Make things possible at Goldman Sachs
Our Work Placement Program is a year long program for undergraduate students in their final year of study. You will be fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions: Consumer & Wealth Management, Tax, Controllers and Corporate Treasury, Human Capital Management, Internal Audit, Operations, Global Markets, Corporate & Workplace Solutions, and Global Investment Research.
As a participant, you will:
- Gain industry experience and test drive a career in financial services
- Receive ongoing training based on your specific skill needs and interests
- Have the opportunity to work on real responsibilities alongside our people
Location: Frankfurt - London - Moscow - Paris - Zurich
Eligibility: This program is suited for students, usually in their penultimate year of study, who are interested in a Work Placement as part of their degree.
Applications open 1 July 2021
- Global Investment Research
- Human Capital Management
- Internal Audit
- Consumer & Wealth Management
- Corporate & Workplace Solutions