At PwC, an audit administrator is a busy bee. You make sure that everything is running like clockwork. You provide full administrative support to our Audit department. If you like a wide variety of tasks, this is something for you.
- Organising calendars, meetings and conference calls, collating and distributing agendas and minutes and performing other related tasks where required;
- Making travel arrangements;
- Drafting outgoing mail, standard letters and other documents;
- Drafting memos and presentations following guidelines and using templates;
- Looking for improvements in the layout and structure of documents;
- Collecting and filing documents;
- Providing general administrative support where necessary;
Structuring time and identifying priorities in your daily tasks, getting things done.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience;
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English;
- You are well-organised, trustworthy, flexible and accurate, proactive and able to prioritise.
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you a multidisciplinary environment with challenging career prospects, continual education and on-the-job training.