Reference Code: 42482
Intern Digital Content Management (m/w/x - 100%)
Schaffhausen, SH, CH
Our strength lies not in our similarities but in revealing the exceptional diversity of our cultures and colleagues. We leverage the advantage of being a global company with an international workforce. We employ the best experts who we trust to make informed decisions, who dare to implement their ideas and who take ownership of their actions. No matter where you are from, what you believe in, what age you are, who you love, or if you are disabled: In the end, together we always make it happen!
To support our Digital Busines Development Manager at our headquarters in Schaffhausen we are looking for a
INTERN DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGEMENT
(M/F/X — 100%)
The primary focus of this six-month internship is to support and further develop our wholesale platform “BrandNet”. This includes further building up the structure, collecting content, uploading assets, and coordinating with markets worldwide. It also includes the analysis of data and the creation of reports. The internship will also contain project work in other wholesale ecommerce business fields and a supportive function of the daily business topics.
Start: 18. October 2021
Duration: 18. April 2022
- Further buildup of the BrandNet structure
- Uploading product information, content, and images to BrandNet
- Working with our markets worldwide, coordinate and be the contact person for any requests
- Miscellaneous project support for wholesale ecommerce business on Yoox-Net-a-Porter, Brand Content Publishing System and Watchfinder
- Analysis of data and creating reports
- University degree in the fields of Business, Marketing, Sales
- Hands-on personality that is used to work independently
- Good coordinator and able to work on multiple projects and keeping tight deadlines
- First practical experience in the field of online marketing is required. Knowledge of website publishing tools is a plus
- Strong know-how in MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot, building Query, etc.)
- Business fluent English skills are required, German is a plus
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company’s roots are in Switzerland, but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.