Apply now for a paid, three-month #Incubator Program and disrupt the #construction industry with your innovative solutions. Make a real impact with your idea with the help of industry professionals, experts and mentors.
Find your dream team of co-founders and kick off your entrepreneurial career!
// YOUR PROFILE
is very broad. It doesn’t matter how many years of experience you have or what you have studied, as long as you...
- are a motivated individual who wants to challenge the status quo with your ideas.
- have your finger on the pulse of innovation and follow the latest digital trends.
- possess an entrepreneurial mindset and could think of creating your own start-up.
- are an absolute team player and take responsibility for your actions.
- care for the environment and want to impact the world with your ideas and skills.
// YOUR ROLE & TASKS
- Depend on your skills, knowledge and strengths. In your team of 3-4 people, you will be responsible either for the tech, business, sustainability or product side of the idea.
- At the end of the three months, your team's main goal is to create an MVP of your product that you are going to present in the Final Pitch in front of corporate partners.
This could be your ideas ticket to life!
// FORMAL REQUIREMENTS
- You are in your last Bachelor Semester or higher OR have completed a vocational training
- You speak fluent English
- You are available full-time for the program (and ideally beyond)
- You are ready to relocate to Frankfurt for the period of the program
- You possess a valid German working permit (For international applicants: Either an EU/EEA Passport or a German Residency Card valid throughout the whole duration of the program. Please be aware that Futury does not sponsor visas)
// IMPORTANT FACTS
- Application deadline: October 30, 2021
- Program duration: January 24 - April 29, 2022
- Location: WeWork Taunusanlage, Frankfurt am Main
- How to apply: With your CV at futury.eu/greenconstruction
- For questions: Reach out to [email protected]