Are you looking for a first experience in a multinational?
In this internship you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, supporting french-speaking stakeholders!
- Respond to incoming queries about the process.
- Have regular contacts with Solvay correspondents and stakeholders in order to manage the day to day operations.
- To channel, as the first point of contact, most of the contacts/requests coming from Solvay employees and to provide information, services and a first-level resolution of the requests, in order to ensure the Solvay Business Services organization can meet the SLAs defined and be the best in class.
- To take ownership of each inquiry, manage each request correctly, dispatch efficiently and communicate to ensure the customers complete satisfaction, respecting quality and timing.
- Propose improvements for process efficiency.
- Be a unique, agile and personalized contact and experience, leveraging technology in delivering
- Virtual & Innovative solutions to better support our customer needs.
Education and Experience:
- University Degree
- No previous experience needed
- Fluent in French
- English fluency
- Communication skills
- Customer-focused relationships by listening, anticipating and being empowered to take action.
- Proactive and dynamic
- Ability to work with Microsoft tools