As a graduate you will be joining a two-year rotational programme to get a feel for the core areas of the business. The programme has been developed to provide graduates with the knowledge, tools, and support to be successful within Goodfellow, allowing them to have the opportunity to progress within the organisation.
The programme will consist of 4x6-month rotational placements over a two-year period, starting in Sales and Service with a choice of three other placements in the following:
- Technical and production
- Supply Chain
- Quality and compliance
- Undergo a weeks' long initial induction programme to cover areas such as: company knowledge; basic understanding of how the organisation operates; IT systems; work culture; team building etc.
- Have the support of both a line manager and a 'graduate programme manager' whose role it will be to help guide them through the programme, carry out performance reviews with the line manager to look at broader skills development, identify placements.
- Receive 'soft skill' training scheduled throughout their first two years in areas such as time management; communication; presentation skills.
What we are looking for
- Drive, enthusiasm, a 'can do' attitude, with the ability to think for yourself and take responsibility for your actions from day one
- Good time management and excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active and independent achiever, self-learner, able to handle a task from idea to production, able to take ownership of the tasks at hand
- Core Office 365 skills and other digital tools
- Has the right to work in the UK
Already graduated or be due to graduate in 2021 with a minimum 2:1 degree in a science or numeric-focussed subject such as: maths, chemistry, engineering, physics, material sciences