Our unit Product Management Human Nutrition focuses on strategic tasks, operational excellence and is accountable for pricing and life-cycle management execution. We are looking for a bright and creative student to join our product management team for an exciting 3-6-month internship in Lampertheim or remote!
- As an intern within our Product Management unit your main responsibility will be market research within the European food and supplement markets.
- You will prepare a market survey mapping which products are available in which country and via which sales channel to the consumers.
- Based on your analysis you will develop recommendations how to grow our ingredient business.
- Furthermore, you will be involved in other ad hoc tasks and will have many touch points with our Product Management team as well as colleagues from Marketing and Sales.
- enrolled student in business administration or a comparable field, ideally with a focus on marketing
- great level of curiosity, fast learner and high degree of self-organization
- willingness to travel within German to perform store checks as part of the fieldwork
- profound knowledge of English and ideally another European language
- proficient in standard MS office applications
- holding a driving license
- From day one you will be part of the BASF family.
- You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours.
- In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company. Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Carolin Gbur, [email protected], Tel.:+49 30 2005-58617
The Lampertheim site is headquarter of BASF's Nutrition & Health business unit. Lampertheim is located amidst the Rhine-Neckar triangle, to the north of Ludwigshafen - the world's largest BASF site and Group headquarters. You will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time. Learn more about BASF SE at on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.