For a period of three months, starting in November 2021, you are part of our department Management Consulting, a team that gives advice to the BASF group and its business units in the field of general management and is therefore actively supporting the change processes of BASF.
- As a full member of the team you will participate in the preparation, coordination and implementation of management consulting projects for the management of the BASF group.
- Your tasks include the field of strategy, marketing, organization (structures and processes), business optimization and post-merger integration and corporate development.
- You will realize sophisticated analyses, support the team in conducting interviews with our clients and prepare the results for our top management.
- You will soon be completing a degree in the field of economics, chemistry or engineering with above-average results.
- You have gained first relevant work experience in an international business consultancy or in a similar environment.
- Furthermore, you have a high analytical and future-oriented way of thinking as well as your strong communication skills and assertiveness.
- You know the IT standard applications, especially of MS Excel and Power Point.
- Due to your excellent presentation skills you know how to present your results in a competent and clear manner.
- Moreover, you are able to complete all tasks in English and you enjoy working in an international team.
- Please add your availability period to your cover letter.
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company.
Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Mrs. Buchholz, Tel.: +49 30 2005 59932
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.