Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Deutsche Börse's Market Data + Services business supports capital market participants in their digital transformation and is continuously at the forefront of market data digitisation. The Market Data + Services department develops, maintains and markets all of Deutsche Börse's data, e.g. DAX and STOXX as well as data from Deutsche Börse's trading platforms like Xetra or Eurex and its cooperation partners. Our clients are the leading financial organizations worldwide, spanning across the leading investment banks, hedge funds, high frequency trading firms and specialist providers of financial information.
We are looking to hire a capable (Junior) Market Data Auditor within the Customer Compliance Unit. In this role you will assist with and conduct Market Data and Index Audits to ensure compliance of our data customers with our licensing standards. We create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow and strive to provide our clients with the information they need.
- Conduct market data and index audits of customers (for example subscribers, licensees, market data vendors, service facilitators) as part of the Customer Compliance team either remotely and on site following best practice guidelines to identify any discrepancies in accordance with relevant agreements
- Produce accurate and detailed audit analyses for presentations to both audited parties and internally with due consideration to cost and time efficiencies
- Extend, update and document acquired audit knowledge and processes including market data delivery platforms, technical systems, applications, entitlement control systems, market data management systems and administrative practices and communicate to other team members
- Develop and maintain effective and harmonious internal working relationships as well as external customer relationships and manage expectations throughout the audit process at customers
- Effectively plan, document and complete audit work to ensure team and department targets are met
- You have successfully completed your university degree in Business Studies, Economics, Finance or other relevant fields
- You have strong analytical, organisational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Your communication and negotiation skills both orally and in writing allow you to work both well in a team and communicate complex ideas to multiple stakeholders
- You have a track record of a high level of attention to detail
- You have advanced knowledge in MS Office applications, in particular MS Excel
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German is a requirement; proficiency in another European language will be an asset