Grant Thornton UK LLP is part of a global network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms, made up of some 58,000 people in over 135 countries. We're a team of independent thinkers who put quality, inclusion and integrity first. All around the world we bring a different experience to our clients. A better experience. One that delivers the expertise they need in a way that goes beyond. Personal, proactive, and agile. That's Grant Thornton.
Great minds. Nothing alike.
Get to know us, our clients and start learning more about yourself. As an Insolvency and Forensics graduate, you'll work as part of a diverse team whilst being passionate about understanding the issues that are important to our clients. The constantly evolving landscape calls for an approach that puts what's right first, so you will need to push ideas harder and ask the difficult questions to give clients the assurance they need to support their ambitions and growth.
The Forensic team specialises in performing financial investigations of corporates, regulators and prosecuting authorities which can range from complex, multi-jurisdictional assignments to smaller investigations for example employee fraud and due diligence of third parties. The Forensic team's research and analysis is often used to assist various parties involved in dispute resolution processes.
In this role you'll work with the full spectrum of our clients for example financial institutions, corporates or high net worth individuals within the UK and various global jurisdictions. There'll be challenges along the way, but you'll be supported and able to meet each one with a solution. That's how you excel here.
A look into your future
Our three-year graduate programme is designed to take you on a journey from graduate to professionally qualified. Here's a glimpse of what you'll experience during your first three years:
- Hands on experience in the different aspects of Forensics, with a variety of clients
- Responsibility from early in your career, taking ownership for interesting and challenging client work
- You'll spend time undertaking investigations around the cases you're supporting and communicating this with key stakeholders including accountants, solicitors etc
- You'll also compile reports, undertake detailed analysis, prepare strategy notes and risk documentation as well as process payments/billing
- The Forensics team have a broad range of specialisms in areas including investigations, dispute resolution, computer forensics, cyber advisory, financial crime, matrimonial services and monitoring trustees and competition services - you'll develop a strong internal and external network to learn from
- On the job learning, alongside a structured training programme
- Time to study and revise for your exams, supported by us all the way to complete the ACA professional qualification
Knowing that you're right for us
We've got a flexible approach to academic entry requirements, and we'll consider these alongside your strengths, motivations and connection with us. We're looking for people who want to contribute, spark fresh ideas and go beyond expectations. People who want to be able to proudly do what's right, for the firm, our clients, our people and themselves.
Back yourself with our backing
Embracing uniqueness, the culture at Grant Thornton thrives on the contributions of all our people, we never settle for what is easy, we look beyond to deliver the right thing, for everyone.
Our open and accessible culture means you'll interact with leaders who are interested in you and everything you bring to our firm. The things that set you apart, we value them. That's why we give you the freedom to be yourself and pursue your passions inside and outside of work.
Beyond the job
Life is more than work. So together with your people manager and team, you'll decide the best way of working, for your clients, your team and for you. Everyone here enjoys a competitive salary and you'll have a flexible benefits package to choose from too, with options including pensions, private medical cover, subsidised gym membership and season ticket travel discount.
The impact you can make here will go far beyond your day job. From secondments once qualified, to fundraising for local charities, or investing in entrepreneurs in the developing world, you'll be giving back to society. It's that drive to do the right thing that runs through our every move, grounded in our CLEARR values - Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility. We'll use the interview process to check your values match up.
You deserve the best start to your career. Come to where you'll learn more, where you won't limit yourself, and where you'll discover exactly what you're capable of. Choose Grant Thornton. It's how it should be.