Do you want to help our clients buy and sell equities, foreign currencies, interest rates and credit?
- help our clients buy and sell on the phone and using our online systems
- (on a client team) be promoting products and trading opportunities to clients based on an in-depth understanding of their needs and investment styles
- (as a sales trader) be the link between clients and traders, giving clients useful information about what's happening in the markets and executing their trades at the best prices
- (as a trader) seek the best prices to execute our clients' sales orders and make markets in listed and over-the-counter equities, equity derivatives and equity-linked securities
You'll be working in Global Markets, looking after professional investors like asset managers and fund managers. You'll give them advice and do everything that's needed to buy and sell securities for them. From start to finish. You'll be able to draw on the strength of our platforms, products, services and people worldwide to give your clients whatever they need.
You need to be in your final year of university or have recently graduated. It doesn't matter what you're studying. (Really, it doesn't.)
But we'd like to see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas - perhaps you've organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you've achieved match the skills we're after.
To start with you'll take part in UBS Discovery, a training program to bring you up to speed with our industry, what we do and how we do it.
All our programs break down complex information into manageable elements. And, as well as on- and off-the-job technical training, you'll have a personal development opportunities for improving general job skills and broadening your network of contacts. You may be rotated through a number of desks and business areas to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.