Do you want to provide real business solutions? Do you want to help our business get the most out of our technology? We are looking for talented individuals to help us within several functions - including business analysis, application development. Depending on the team you join and your interest, you could:
- support project management tasks in the area of quality control and project management
- work on everything from applications that provide new and innovative services to our clients to proprietary-trading strategies designed by our quant teams and traders
- enhance production monitoring, issue tracking and problem resolution
- system specification and design, support and maintenance
You will be working in IT, helping to source, develop, implement, maintain and support world-class technology solutions. You'll develop communication and analytical skills while working in an energetic and highly motivated team.
You need to be in the last two years of your degree and have, or be on track for, a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree. It doesn't matter what you're studying. (Really, it doesn't.) But we'd like to see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas - perhaps you've organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you've achieved match the skills we're after.
On this 12 month industrial placement, you'll get to join one of our teams in IT, Risk, Compliance and Operational Risk Control, or Communications and Branding. You'll still be working toward your university degree course while getting the opportunity to be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You'll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, your placement may result into a career-track graduate position.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.