Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The team Group Processes and Automation enables digital process transformation across all businesses and functions in Deutsche Börse Group. Our mission is to act as business partner for structuring business demand and provide the framework to effectively digitize DBG's end-to-end processes. Together with business teams, other units for innovation in technology (i.e. Big Data / Advanced Analytics, Cloud) and IT infrastructure providers we design and enable implementation of innovative digital processes.
As a working student (f/m/d) you will be fully integrated into our group, supporting our process experts across group-wide initiatives and be taking ownership of your own projects. As a highly motivated student we are looking for you to support us across the whole transformation lifecycle, for example by preparing and executing follow-ups of process workshops and providing support on planning roadmaps for implementation.
- You will support experts with business requirements analysis leveraging technology know-how
- You will act as interface between business and support experts in delivering process workshops
- You will be included in developing and coordinating creation of training concepts for technologies such as Robotics Process Automation (RPA) or digital Workflow Tools
- You will help drive forward and coordinate contents of central Sharepoint, such as conceptual design of sharepoint pages and managing developers.
- You are enrolled in a relevant Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Business Administration, Technology Management or other adequate qualification
- You have creativity and aspiration to prepare and execute workshops or conduct interviews with Subject Matter Experts (SME's)
- You have acquired working experience in a dynamic project environment such as insights in and comfort with advisory principles and procedure (beneficial)
- You have the ability to understand information quickly, derive insights, synthesize information clearly and concisely, and devise solutions as well as commitment to drive transformational project work, passion to learn, and can-do attitude
- You have obtained familiarity, and/or experience with Sharepoint, RPA software, workflow management or cloud is a plus
- You communicate on a professional level of German and English language in addition to general confidence in all modes of communication oral, written, presenting towards diverse stakeholder groups