Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world's largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
As an Intern in Global Fund Operations (GFO), you will join and support the Vestima Service Design and Implementation team. Across a wide range of tasks, youwill be actively taking part in onboarding new business to our order routing platform Vestima and the Central Facility for Funds (CFF). We offer you the chance toacquire valuable experience and to enrich the theory of your academic studies with practical knowledge within our international team.
- Support a Project in Investment Funds Services
- Planning and Execution of investment fund portfolio migrations
- Collecting, analysing and organising customer data required for system set-ups
- Daily liaison with the Fund Administrators and Transfer Agents
- General support of the team
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduatedwith a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Good level of MS-Office applications in particular MS- Excel
- High level of self-motivation as well as the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work within a team or independently when required
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is mandatory. German would be an asset
Start Date: 01 September 2021
Duration: 6 months, full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English.