Biothane is a business unit within the Veolia Water Technologies (VWT) organization. The mission of Biothane is to provide world-class leading anaerobic water and biogas technology solutions which serve industrial and municipal markets in order to enable valorization of resources.
The Biothane & Biobed and Sulfothane & Memgas are our flagship technologies. Up today Biothane has more than 650 projects realized since the early 80's. More recent innovations are the Sparthane and Biobed EBS solutions. As Biothane we are driven by continuous development and innovation of our treatment technologies. Innovation to create more value from wastewater and biogas.
The company's strategy is to channel its products and services at a global scale. The sales channels consist of: the international VWT network, other partners and directly to end-users.
The team in Delft consists of more than 30 specialized professionals with a passion to deliver the best solutions to the market every day. To accommodate our growth we are looking for a tender engineer who can strengthen our Sales team and support in realizing our ambitions !
Biothane is looking for a Tender Engineer
He/she wil be responsible for developing quality proposals for our clients. The role is to propose the complete portfolio of Biothane technologies, to lead global relations with VWT sales networks. Once the design has been frozen, the tender engineer will lead the cost design of the Biothane scope and conclude the proposal for the offering. The tender engineer plays a pivotal role in the sales team, as the role will ensure a quality of delivery, cost and margin.
- Lead & manage proposal deliverables as: cost file (IPAF), Standard proposals and other proposal deliverables
- Pro-active role in sales team, to ensure proper planning and management of proposals
- Liaise with Technical & Engineering team to ensure winning design
- Liaise with Procurement to ensure right cost level
- Support VWT partners in sales of concept
- Lead VWT accounts. Be first point of contact in global support to VWT Business units to drive the success in the sales of Biothane technologies to market
- Provide sales trainings to VWT network and other partners
- Manage benchmark database of Biothane technology to market
- Act as sparring partner to Sales, Project and Technical & Engineering colleagues to manage and process return of experiences in our offerings
- Continuous drive to improve and learn
- Experience in a sales and/or technical support role
- Fluent in English (French is a plus)
- Conceptual understanding of water and/or biogas technologies
- Sales minded - drive to solve clients needs
- Problem solving / creative thinking
- Team player
Length of the assignment: 24 months
Location: Delft - The Netherlands
Type of contract : VIE