We aim to help students realise their potential in the world of work through technology, content, and tools. That is not an easy thing.
We believe in understanding students and partnering with employers, universities, schools, and other technology providers.
It is about students finding the right role and employers finding the most suitable candidates. But its more than that - it is about helping young people discover options, develop and build confidence.
The Role Aim
To work within the coordinator team in our Client Delivery Centre (CDC), achieving excellent feedback on our service to our clients.
The Role Outcomes:
- Deliver an excellent candidate experience - measured through campaign NPS scores.
- Meet all client delivery SLAs.
- Job postings, marketing calls to departments, societies, schools
- Event booking, logistics management and delivery
- Support candidate sourcing via GTI and external databases
- Manage and process all client and campaign activities within defined SLA timeframes.
- Manage all candidate queries via phone, email, customer support desk and social media.
- Facilitate regular status updates to all candidates in the pipeline.
- Manage and track candidate referrals for each client.
- Support candidate travel booking and expense management.
- Deliver candidate briefing calls.
- Create Assessment centre packs and timetables.
- Facilitate any adjustments for candidates during the selection process.
- Facilitate online events - assessments / interviews.
- Deliver candidate feedback calls and campaign evaluations.
- Build knowledge and understanding of each client's systems and processes.
- Support client ad hoc requests
- Provide reporting and metrics.
- Strong teamworking skills - ability to work in a team, supporting a shared workload.
- Able to manage changing priorities and ambiguity in your own workload.
- Organised and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent phone manner and written communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to display initiative.
- Computer literate: experience of using email, internet, and MS Office packages
- Previous experience in a customer facing environment would be preferable.
- Full time contract- 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9.00 - 5.30pm
- Training provided.