You will be part of a growing and diverse team that challenges itself to provide innovative cloud-based solutions in high-profile, multifaceted projects. Working alongside excellent colleagues from around the company and across the globe, Drees & Sommer is an environment where you and your career can flourish.
Want to work with business leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions that transform the way of working and maximize return on investment?
Drees & Sommer is expanding to Malaga. With us, you will become an important part of a fast-growing company and have plenty of exposure to learn and work on multiple products, with multiple technologies. Flexibility and productivity are embraced in our dynamic workplace because we focus on people centricity in enhancing the overall employee experience.
If you are eager to learn, contribute relentlessly, and want more responsibility, come, and join us. We want talented people like you to help lead the transformation. We are excited to see your applications. Come and join Drees & Sommer where You Decide!
- Analyse and design of our Business Intelligence and data warehouse structure
- Support and maintenance of the existing BI environment
- Develop ETL mapping and logic
- Create jobs for batch and real time processing of data from internal and external sources
- Develop complex SQL queries and database objects (stored procs, views, etc) to pull and manage data
- Develop complex SSIS packages to move and translate data
- Interface with other teams and departments to develop new and modify existing reporting applications
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in SSIS, Power BI, ETL & SQL Development, Microsoft SQL Server+, experience with NoSQL databases is a plus
- Strong Data analysis and data migration script creation skills as well as experience with data conversion, transformation and query optimizations
- Proficient in system analysis, debugging and defect fixing
- Proactive, strong entrepreneurial attitude and passion for data
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Spanish and German are an advantage
- Willing to travel internationally and nationally by car and plane
- A growing team in a Start-up environment with the backing of a large international group and an ambitious vision
- A work environment that enthusiastically embraces and supports innovative ideas and sustainable practices
- The opportunity to assume responsibility right from the start according to our 'encouraged to take-action' policy
- Exciting and varied tasks providing support for our teams and experts across all locations, achieving shared goals
- The Drees & Sommer Academy with its wide range of advanced education and training offers
- Attractive career opportunities in a Partner-led company