You will be part of a growing and diverse team that challenges itself to provide innovative cloud-based solutions in high-profile, multifaceted projects. Working alongside excellent colleagues from around the company and across the globe, Drees & Sommer is an environment where you and your career can flourish.
Want to work with business leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions that transform the way of working and maximize return on investment?
Drees & Sommer is expanding to Malaga. With us, you will become an important part of a fast-growing company and have plenty of exposure to learn and work on multiple products, with multiple technologies. Flexibility and productivity are embraced in our dynamic workplace because we focus on people centricity in enhancing the overall employee experience.
If you are eager to learn, contribute relentlessly, and want more responsibility, come, and join us. We want talented people like you to help lead the transformation. We are excited to see your applications. Come and join Drees & Sommer where You Decide!
- Gather customer needs and discuss requirements with the client
- Take care of a clear vision of a Product Goal
- Create a product goal implementation plan and respond to changes
- Make the final decision as to the sequence of execution of individual items in the product backlog
- Take decisions about a product and about the responsibilities
- Define and order the product backlog
- Plan how to realize the backlog together with the team
- Decide when the product increments can be released
- Provide and manage the continuous availability of the business context within the team
- Completed studies in the field of business, media sciences, computer science or similar
- Professional experience in a digital context as a product manager, requirements engineer, project manager, product owner or similar.
- Knowledge of managing external agencies and service providers, as well as agile project environments and project management tools
- Solution-oriented, structured, self-reliant, and goal-oriented way of working
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes
- Works well under pressure and can navigate in uncertainty
- Fluent in written and spoken English / Spanish and German are an advantage
- Willing to travel internationally and nationally by car and plane
- A growing team in a Start-up environment with the backing of a large international group and an ambitious vision
- A work environment that enthusiastically embraces and supports innovative ideas and sustainable practices
- The opportunity to assume responsibility right from the start according to our 'encouraged to take-action' policy
- Exciting and varied tasks providing support for our teams and experts across all locations, achieving shared goals
- The Drees & Sommer Academy with its wide range of advanced education and training offers
- Attractive career opportunities in a Partner-led company