You will be part of a growing and diverse team that challenges itself to provide innovative cloud-based solutions in high-profile, multifaceted projects. Working alongside excellent colleagues from around the company and across the globe, Drees & Sommer is an environment where you and your career can flourish.
Want to work with business leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions that transform the way of working and maximize return on investment?
Drees & Sommer is expanding to Malaga. With us, you will become an important part of a fast-growing company and have plenty of exposure to learn and work on multiple products, with multiple technologies. Flexibility and productivity are embraced in our dynamic workplace because we focus on people centricity in enhancing the overall employee experience.
If you are eager to learn, contribute relentlessly, and want more responsibility, come, and join us. We want talented people like you to help lead the transformation. We are excited to see your applications. Come and join Drees & Sommer where You Decide!
- Facilitate and support all Scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is executed and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Work with Scrum teams, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making
- Coache Scrum Teams on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers
- Work with Product owners to refine backlog, and removing impediments
- Contribute to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization
- Manage diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognized for their contribution
- Minimum of 4 years of strong experience in agile software development
- Track record of delivering medium to large scale projects
- Good software development skills and basic knowledge of good software development patterns
- Good command of software code repositories and CD/CI systems, such as GIT, Azure or Bitbucket.
- Practical knowledge of the scrum framework and Agile, with its artefacts and techniques (such as definition of done, user stories, Continuous testing, backlog refinement)
- Understanding of software development life cycle models
- JIRA/Confluence experience
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Highly proactive, strong entrepreneurial attitude and passion for data.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Spanish and German are an advantage
- Willing to travel internationally and nationally by car and plane
- A growing team in a Start-up environment with the backing of a large international group and an ambitious vision
- A work environment that enthusiastically embraces and supports innovative ideas and sustainable practices
- The opportunity to assume responsibility right from the start according to our 'encouraged to take-action' policy
- Exciting and varied tasks providing support for our teams and experts across all locations, achieving shared goals
- The Drees & Sommer Academy with its wide range of advanced education and training offers
- Attractive career opportunities in a Partner-led company