You will be part of a growing and diverse team that challenges itself to provide innovative cloud-based solutions in high-profile, multifaceted projects. Working alongside excellent colleagues from around the company and across the globe, Drees & Sommer is an environment where you and your career can flourish.
Want to work with business leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions that transform the way of working and maximize return on investment?
Drees & Sommer is expanding to Malaga. With us, you will become an important part of a fast-growing company and have plenty of exposure to learn and work on multiple products, with multiple technologies. Flexibility and productivity are embraced in our dynamic workplace because we focus on people centricity in enhancing the overall employee experience.
If you are eager to learn, contribute relentlessly, and want more responsibility, come, and join us. We want talented people like you to help lead the transformation. We are excited to see your applications. Come and join Drees & Sommer where You Decide!
The main responsibility of a Full Stack Developer includes designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for desktop as well as mobile platforms. Furthermore, there is the development of new web applications for the further digitalization of the construction industry.
- Develope single page web applications (frontend and backend)
- Create servers and databases for functionality
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensure responsiveness of applications
- See through a project from conception to finished product
- Design and developing APIs
- Meet both technical and consumer needs
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Write code, develop, and design user interfaces as well as debug and maintain code for clients
- Design, write, and maintain java coding for our future and ongoing projects
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Programming, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Java development, including architectural design
- Hands-on experience and thorough knowledge in understanding data structures and algorithms
- Good knowledge of SQL as well as experience in database design
- Familiar with cloud programming tools and willing to extend your knowledge
- Experience in building APIs and web services
- Able to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Spanish and German are an advantage
- Willing to travel internationally and nationally by car and plane
- A growing team in a Start-up environment with the backing of a large international group and an ambitious vision
- A work environment that enthusiastically embraces and supports innovative ideas and sustainable practices
- The opportunity to assume responsibility right from the start according to our 'encouraged to take-action' policy
- Exciting and varied tasks providing support for our teams and experts across all locations, achieving shared goals
- The Drees & Sommer Academy with its wide range of advanced education and training offers
- Attractive career opportunities in a Partner-led company