Our vision: change the life of the 10 million healthcare professionals in Europe who waste a precious time every day with complex and outdated tools, when they need to save lives.
Better managing staff on a daily basis, saving time and improving the quality of life at work are strong issues highlighted by the Covid-19 crisis.
Hublo now brings together a user community of more than 350,000 healthcare professionals, able to take shifts in healthcare facilities whenever they are needed.
Listen here a hospital talking about Hublo: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81R5FCsfq6E](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81R5FCsfq6E)
We are looking for people who want to give meaning to their job, while transforming the healthcare system thanks to new digital technologies, and much more; bold teammates, ready to take early on responsibilities, while remaining humble, curious and eager to learn every day.
As a part of the Sales team, you will play a decisive role in the growth of Hublo's business.
You will report directly to the Head of Sales and work closely with a team of five experienced Sales Executives.
You will have a chance to participate and learn about the whole Sales process and be in direct contact with our clients.
Your main challenges will be to:
* Participate in closing of deals with key accounts and lead the sales process with smaller accounts
* Optimize Sales process and ensure compliance of our CRM : assist the Account Exec team on CRM completion, enrichment of emailing campaigns, support on quotation and invoicing processes
* Generate qualified leads for the Sales Exec team by all means at your disposal : participate to trade fairs, identification of new prospects (internet or specialized press, LinkedIn...), database management
What we offer
- A chance to contribute to improving the healthcare system in Europe
- Daily meal plan (Swile)
- Paid leaves offered
- A dynamic team, friendly and multicultural, making it possible to work in several locations (Paris, Sophia-Antipolis, Cologne)
- Weekly team drinks
- Yearly team off-site (French countryside, ski resort in the Alps, south of France seaside, Portugal)
- You are a graduate or future graduate of a leading business school
- You have a first experience as a Sales Intern or a strong willingness to learn Sales techniques
- Your oral and written communications are excellent
- You are familiar with Excel and you have a first knowledge of how a CRM works
- Your are a team player
- You are autonomous and demonstrate tenacity and willingness to get things done
- You are a French native speaker and you are proficient in English
- 1 phone call interview (30 min)
- 1 on site interview with our Head of Sales and one Business Developer
- 30 min call interview with our CEO