Our vision: change the life of the 10 million healthcare professionals in Europe who waste a precious time every day with complex and outdated tools, when they need to save lives.
Better managing staff on a daily basis, saving time and improving the quality of life at work are strong issues highlighted by the Covid-19 crisis.
Hublo now brings together a user community of more than 350,000 healthcare professionals, able to take shifts in healthcare facilities whenever they are needed.
Listen here a hospital talking about Hublo: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81R5FCsfq6E](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81R5FCsfq6E)
We are looking for people who want to give meaning to their job, while transforming the healthcare system thanks to new digital technologies, and much more; bold teammates, ready to take early on responsibilities, while remaining humble, curious and eager to learn every day.
For the past 3 years, Hublo has been supporting healthcare institutions with digital tools to address the increasing shortage of skilled staff. After our success story in France, we took the leap to Germany. This means to face the market with the curiosity and adaptability of an early-stage start-up and to use the vast experience from France to provide healthcare institutions with the best digital tools.
To achieve this, we urgently need reinforcement for our team in Cologne. As a Sales Developer in Hublo’s German team, you will work on convincing healthcare institutions, especially private and public hospitals, of our solutions. Not only your sales skills, but also your comprehension and entrepreneurial thinking are required to identify the needs of the market and to serve them optimally. Your daily routine will be versatile, self-designing and will include the following:
- You are responsible for the entire sales cycle: from the identification of potential new customers, the first contact to the successful conclusion of the deal
- You analyze the needs of your new customers and can translate them into potential product developments
- You are in constant exchange (on the phone, on site or at trade fairs) with decision makers in the German hospital landscape
- You work closely with our customer success team to help your signed customers succeed
- You manage your sales pipeline in CRM with a high degree of structure and diligence
- You act as a face of Hublo in the social media landscape: an expert on our brand, business, and hospital and SaaS industry news
Why should you join us:
- You will be part of our mission to improve healthcare in Europe, making a positive impact on the quality of life and the shortage of caregivers in Germany
- As part of Hublo’s German team, you’ll get the chance to play a key role in shaping a company with strong growth and take responsibility from day 1
- We offer a flexible remote work policy and a cool office in the heart of Cologne with a view of the Dome
- You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding - this will ensure your perfect start! Therefore, you will regularly take part in training courses in France or Germany.
- Become part of our Hublo community and celebrate our successes at joint team events and our annual company offsite with the whole team.
- You will receive an attractive compensation package with fixed and variable components
As the ideal candidate, you should be able to put a check mark behind some of these points:
- German is your native language and you have confident communication, presentation and relationship skills in English. French skills are an advantage but not mandatory
- You have already gained experience in B2B sales, ideally with a SaaS product – as we at Hublo sell solutions, not just products ;-)
- You are not afraid of cold calling customers (you convert 100 calls per week into at least 8 appointments) and you are convincing on the phone as well as in appointments in person
- Ideally, you have initial experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, LinkedIn and/or other sales platforms
- You work independently, in a structured manner and enjoy familiarizing yourself with new topics
Do you want a meaningful and ambitious challenge? Then apply today!
1️⃣ HR Telefon Interview (Dorothée) - 30min
2️⃣ On-site Interview mit 2 Teammitgliedern (Ben und/oder Leticia) - 1h / 1h30
3️⃣ On-site Interview mit 2 Teammitgliedern (Antoine, Adrien or Chris) - 1h / 1h30