Our vision: change the life of the 10 million healthcare professionals in Europe who waste a precious time every day with complex and outdated tools, when they need to save lives.
Better managing staff on a daily basis, saving time and improving the quality of life at work are strong issues highlighted by the Covid-19 crisis.
Hublo now brings together a user community of more than 350,000 healthcare professionals, able to take shifts in healthcare facilities whenever they are needed.
Listen here a hospital talking about Hublo: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81R5FCsfq6E](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81R5FCsfq6E)
We are looking for people who want to give meaning to their job, while transforming the healthcare system thanks to new digital technologies, and much more; bold teammates, ready to take early on responsibilities, while remaining humble, curious and eager to learn every day.
Hublo structures its HR team currently composed of 2 people and is looking for its future talent acquisition manager to sustain its growth and reach its ambitious recruitment objectives: with more than 65 Hublers spread across Paris, Sophia Antipolis and Köln, we will hire 50 to 100 people in the next 2 years!
Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process, your will focus on growing our team by sourcing, attracting and recruiting top talents for all departments (business development, operations, product, engineering, etc.) as fast as the business needs. You are always ensuring the higher candidate experience from the initial contact to the final offer.
Our people are our #1 asset at Hublo: if you are looking for a high impact position, apply!
Your main missions will be to:
- Collect recruitment needs, co-realize scorecards and then write and publish our job ads
- Manage the recruitment process from A to Z ensuring internal recruiters and candidates get the best possible experience
- Leverage all possible candidate sourcing channels to drive a higher volume of qualified talents into our process (LinkedIn Recruiter, CV techs, job postings, events, networking, etc.)
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates to build a talent pool
- Deliver regular training and reporting to internal recruiters, your internal customers to carry out the closing of your positions in autonomy
- Be the main ambassador for our culture and values, and ensure that candidates fit our way of working (startup mindset) and our culture (bold, humble, warm, collective)
- Develop the visibility and attractiveness of Hublo through talent advocacy strategies and other creative ideas
- Benchmark best hiring practices and surround themselves with the best tools, methods and partners: sourcing tools, relevant job boards, advertising agencies, etc.
What we offer
Our team members are our #1 asset! We have put together several perks to make your life at Hublo great!
- A fair & competitive salary package
- A daily meal plan (Swile)
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- Free coffee, snacks and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
Office & Team Life
- A dynamic team and multicultural (+10 nationalities), making it possible to work in several locations (Paris, Sophia-Antipolis, Cologne)
- Weekly team drinks and yearly offsite (French countryside, ski resort in the Alps, south of France seaside, Portugal, …)
- A chance to contribute to improving the healthcare system in Europe
- At least 3 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in an agency or a fast-growing startup
- Familiar with direct approach and sourcing strategy: we want to activate the outbound lever as much as possible
- Experience in hiring engineering profiles and knowledge of the startup landscape
- Demonstrable track record of using hiring tools (ATS, LinkedIn recruiter, etc.) and comfortable with our daily stack: Slack, Front, Notion
- Adaptable and outstanding communication skills in French and English, verbal and written
- Hands-on and ability to multitask and prioritize your daily workload
- Rigorous, data-driven with an eye for quality and problem-solver: you bring solutions to the table
- Strong mindset and ability to take ownership of topics, especially to rethink and automate processes
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow
- Strong team spirit and fit with Hublo values
- A 30 min video-call with our Head of people
- Onsite interview #1 with our Head of People and our CEO
- Onsite interview #2 with two team members