Join our team Agricultural Solutions Expert Services and support us as soon as possible.
- As a SAP IBP Analyst you work agile to handle project and user requirements.
- You are responsible for the backlog refinement and implementation of system changes.
- As a contact person for process managers and users you set up prototypes, demonstrate templates and provide third level support.
- Moreover, you prepare trainings and provide technical documentation.
- degree in informatics, business administration, natural sciences, engineering or in a comparable field
- experience with SAP IBP, S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) and Supply & Response modules
- strong technical knowledge in key figure setup, Excel addin and CPI integration
- good communication skills in English and German to work in an international team
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Ms. Ayse Uzun, Tel.:+49 30-2005 59677
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.