Take this free virtual opportunity to upskill yourself get a true feel of what it's like to work at RPC.
Why join this Virtual Experience Programme?
Do you want a career in a firm that values personality as much as professionalism? At RPC, we thrive in an environment that's collaborative, forward-thinking and where you're free to express your personality.
Our lawyers are market leaders. Our clients are often household names. And together we achieve award-winning results. Whether it's a complex insurance claim, large-scale global dispute, business-critical commercial advice or transactional support, our clients really trust us.
Explore life at RPC and the work we do by completing our virtual experience programme.
No prior legal knowledge or work experience is required to participate in this experience. Please note your work will not be used for recruitment and assessment purposes.
Benefits of this Virtual Experience Programme
Earn a Certificate
When you complete the RPC Virtual Programme, you'll earn a personalised completion certificate to share with prospective employers and your professional network.
Do it in your own time
Fit the RPC Virtual Programme in with your busy schedule. Learn at your own pace and reach your personal goals.
Make your CV and LinkedIn stand out
You'll be able to include this experience on your CV and Linkedin profile. Demonstrate that you're ambitious, hardworking and have developed valuable practical skills.
Learn direct from RPC
This RPC Virtual Programme has been created by leaders at RPC. You'll receive instructions from the RPC team and compare your work with real model solutions from RPC.
Gain real work experience
Throughout the RPC Virtual Programme, you'll develop deep insights into what it is actually like to work at RPC.
Set yourself up for success
No more applying for jobs without knowing what the role involves. Build the confidence and practical skills that employers are looking for.
What will you do in this Virtual Experience Programme?
- Draft a letter responding to a potential claim relating to a collapsed bridge.
- Protect our client's position with a robust letter, denying the allegations made against it.
- Leave a voicemail for a client.
- Communicating your message quickly and clearly.
- Produce a research note on a potential client for a Partner briefing.
- Identifying relevant commercial information quickly and detailing it clearly.
- Review a celebrity publicity agreement relating to the launch of a champagne brand.
- Protect our client's interests with a contract review and proof read, flagging 3 key areas to negotiate.