We welcome you to the world of digital marketing with open arms. Throughout your time here you will receive regular training to further extend your skills and competencies in the field.
You’ll be exposed to projects with existing clients and work alongside our team of international professionals to perform daily tasks and meet deadlines.
Attendance and contribution to all regular meetings are expected. Digital marketing specific responsibilities are as mentioned below.
Please attach a cover letter in English with your application.
Help our clients to rank highly in the search results for their target keywords by optimizing their website content & structure, page titles and metadata.
Create content for highly respected external websites, platforms and blogs to optimize their backlink profile.
Choose the right keywords and target audiences, write compelling ad copies and respond to changes through ongoing campaign maintenance.
Ensure that our strategy is achieving its target and prepare concise reports for our clients.
Create, curate or order optimized content for our clients.
Experiment with other tactics to generate revenue, such as social media advertising, influencer outreach and sponsored content.
- Native German
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A strong academic record
- Computer literate and internet-savvy
- Some work experience in any of the above-mentioned topics would be an advantage
- Ability to survive on an island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean for at least 6 months. ;)
What’s in it for you
- Work with an international team
- Benefit from feasting on office snacks. Stack your desk with biscuits and drown yourself in coffee
- Be entitled to 2 holidays per month (accruable)
- Experience a new culture
- Receive regular one-on-one training
- Have the opportunity to become certified in Google As & Analytics
Will you be finishing your studies post completing this internship? Watch out! Students achieving high standards will be offered a contract to work at our company permanently at the end of the internship.