ORACLE + NETSUITE French Graduate Business Development Representative (1st December start)
Location: Malaga, Spain
On November 7, 2016 Oracle's acquisition of NetSuite became official, bringing together the reach of NetSuite's cloud ERP solutions for small to midsize businesses with the breadth and depth of Oracle's enterprise-grade cloud solutions for the back and front office. In 1998, NetSuite pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution, establishing the world’s first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the Internet. Today, NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of more than 30,000 companies, organizations, and subsidiaries in more than 100 countries.
Why ORACLE + NETSUITE
Are you motivated to kick start your career in a high energy, competitive environment with a leading technology company? Let’s have a conversation about how you can make an immediate impact at Oracle. To start, you will be surrounded by smart, innovative, motivated people who are invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all types of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
ORACLE + NETSUITE Business Development Representative (BDR) Program prepares candidates for an exciting and rewarding sales career in the highly competitive cloud-business arena. The BDR program provides hands-on experience sourcing and qualifying leads while building product knowledge and sales skills. We are looking to hire our next superstar sales representative in order to accelerate and grow talent from within. We promote directly from within the BDR program into a quota bearing role within the sales organization, bringing with it increased earning potential. You will get the best of both worlds – training and autonomy. The program provides a unique, hands-on learning opportunity that will help give a competitive edge to those early in their career as well as those missing the structured development lacking in their current position.
- Qualifying and producing quality leads for the Account Executives
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level Executives
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of ORACLE + NETSUITE solutions
- Analyzing prospective customer needs, understanding business processes, identifying projects, determining requirements, and ascertaining potential solutions
- Working on ad hoc projects for various departments
- Native level French and fluency in English (additional languages advantageous)
- BS/BA degree
- Desire to work in the tech industry
- Intelligent, motivated, and competitive “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
Virtual Assessment Centres to take place throughout October
Start date 1st December
Start date 1st December
Recruiter: Sam Goldberg - [email protected]