At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over.
Digital Marketing @ADM is a strong and innovative global department designed to provide a valuable support to business leaders within their Marketing strategy. Digital Marketing is set to deploy a seamless & unique multi-channel experience to targeted customers & prospects in order to boost brand awareness online and foster business demand. Digital Marketing is providing a range of services, from Strategy & Webmarketing plans, to Projects Management (Websites, Social Medias, Digital Apps, SEO & Web campaigns), Performance Follow-up & Analytics.
The Animal Nutrition Digital Marketing Team is focusing on applying the global digital marketing guidelines to the Animal Nutrition businesses within ADM.
In strong collaboration with Marketing leaders of main animal nutrition activities and species, our main missions are to develop a consistent digital marketing strategy to support the business, developing, implementing & optimizing digital marketing campaigns to ensure business growth.
We are working on a range of digital projects such as CRM marketing platform implementation, digital channels enhancement (SEO/SEM; Content; Design), webmarketing campaigns deployments, application of GDPR requirements across digital channels, deployments of new digital guidelines & processes across businesses.
Your mission will be to collaborate with the Marketing leaders to align the digital marketing strategy with the business requirements & to support the Marketing strategy with consistent digital marketing initiatives & projects. You will also support & educate our Key Partners & Stakeholders within the company to digital guidelines, organization & key processes to rely on.
Learn more about ADM at www.adm.com.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategy across our main digital channels (websites, digital applications) integrating SEO/SEM initiatives & enhancement, Inbound Marketing campaigns launch, social media management and launch of advertising campaigns, in line with brand marketing plans and business priorities
- Improving the content strategy in strong collaboration with Marketing leaders to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
- Reviewing and optimizing online content of all online assets following performance analysis working alongside technical managers
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance
- Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio
- Working on Search Engine Optimization with key optimized tools & platforms
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies and improve customer engagement
- Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
Apprentissage based in Saint-Nolff, near Vannes (56) – France. Opportunities to work remotely.
Duration: 1 year. Desired start date: January 2022