Eight Advisory was founded in 2009 by 8 former partners of Arthur Andersen/Big4 company as a firm specialized in Transaction Services, Restructuring and Transformation. Today, Eight Advisory has grown to 510+ employees (including 66 partners) in France, UK, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland. Together with the Eight International network, counting over 600 employees in more than 20 countries, we respond to a growing demand for financial advice of private equity firms, medium- and large-sized corporates, investment banks.
- You will support us as fully integrated team member on planning, executing and delivering Transaction Services (primarily Financial Due Diligence in buy- and sell-side transactions) for international and national private equity and corporate clients.
- With a full involvement from the beginning to the end you will get an intensive training on the job on our Financial Due Diligence projects to understand the mechanisms of buy- and sell-side M&A processes.
- You will be coached by a mentor who is available at any time to support you with professional or personal advice. In case this is of interest to you, you may also write your thesis in our firm.
- Motivated, proactive, reliable and stress-resistant
- Currently pursuing a bachelor-/master’s degree from a recognized university or business school with preferably a major in Finance, Accounting, business administration or similar
- Basic knowledge of IFRS and accounting, knowledge of German GAAP is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English, advanced German language skills
- Excellent analytical skillset and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel); experience with analytical tools e.g. PowerBI is a plus
- Previous internships or work experience in finance e.g. audit/ accounting/ M&A/ Controlling is a plus
- Available for a term of at least 3 month