Stockly is a retail-tech company that targets to solve the problem of out-of-stock products in e-commerce. With our technology, e-retailers can keep selling out-of-stock products, making other retailers ship them directly to consumers.
Our product is live across Europe and convinces more clients every day. Our mission is to create the world first global inventory for retail. To better understand what we do, check out our pitch at Techstars demo day.
We are looking for a smart and talented customer support intern to join the Operations team working closely with the Head of Operations Pierre.
A smart and talented Customer Support & Operations intern to join the Ops team to work with us on ensuring customer satisfaction and making it core to our product while reinventing stock management.
Facing customers’ requests is strategic to see where we can improve and what our product has to offer. That’s why you will be key to our company development by being Stockly face to the customers. Your missions will include:
- Handling customer incoming requests
- Gathering customer feedback and implementing long-term solves
- Investigating to find solutions and prevent problems from happening again
- Buying from our suppliers
- Communicating with our business partners
Everytime you will face recurring tasks or pain points, you will be in charge of finding and implementing solution to tackle this and help the company and team move to next stage.
- a great working environment in le Sentier
- 50% reimbursement of your Navigo Pass
- remote friendly policy
- regular global events
- coffee and fruits
- a climbing & football team
- 1300 - 1600 € / month salary
- You are autonomous;
- You love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them
- You are hard working
- You are well-organized & efficient
- You pay attention to details
- You love writing and exchanging with others
- You are looking for an end of studies internship
- You are fluent in French and you can speak English
- You agree to work from Tuesday to Saturday
If you want to work with an ambitious team who wants to become #1 in the market in a fast paced environment, this is the place for you!
- Form to fill for us to know you better
- Screening call with our HR Claire
- One hour face-to-face interview with our Head of Operations Pierre