Company: Alten Swizterland AG
• Source candidates using various channels (jobboards, social networks, etc.).
• First contact with the candidates and validation of their suitability for the projects.
• Plan interviews for business managers and follow up the recruitment process.
• Enhance the mapping processes between candidates and current open positions.
• Bring weekly and monthly recruiting reporting to the Management and deliver pro-active recommendations to optimize the process and reduce the recruitment lead time.
•Draft and post job ads
• Fluent Danish, Swedish, French, German or Italian.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or in Business.
• Previous experience in Recruitment is a plus.
• An open-mind, relational easiness and tenacity will be real assets for this position.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Self-demanding, autonomous, convincing, and pro-active
• Good listener and communicator.
• Goal-oriented and capable of prioritizing your own tasks but also being a team player who keeps a focus on the company's interests.
• Showing initiative and motivation to reach planned and ambitious goals.
• Ability to build relationships and gain credibility at every level of the organization.
• Assertiveness, diplomatic personality, and ability to work in a changing environment