Eight Advisory was founded in 2009 by 8 former partners of Arthur Andersen/Big4 company as a firm specialized in Transaction Services, Restructuring and Transformation. Today, Eight Advisory has grown to 510+ employees (including 66 partners) in France, UK, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland. Together with the Eight International network, counting over 600 employees in more than 20 countries, we respond to a growing demand for financial advice of private equity firms, medium- and large-sized corporates, investment banks.
- You will work as fully integrated team member on planning, executing and delivering financial and transaction services in the infrastructure and renewable energy sectors (primarily financial engineering, financial modelling as well as M&A services) for international and national project developers, private equity and infrastructure funds.
- From the beginning you will assume responsibility on our projects and receive an intensive training on the job to deepen your understanding of the mechanics of financial modelling and engineering, as well as M&A processes.
- You will receive a performance orientated and fair remuneration and be supported in your professional exams and qualification.
- Your counsellor will support you in your personal and professional development as well as your future career.
- Motivated, proactive, reliable and stress-resistant
- Eager to assume responsibility and to work independently
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from a renowned university/ business school with preferably a major in finance, business mathematics, business administration or similar
- Knowledge of project and/or corporate finance, financial modelling, as well as IFRS and German GAAP is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English and German language skills, French is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint); experience with analytical tools e.g. Power Query or Power BI is a plus