Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 30 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 275 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, as well as full remote.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our culture in a nutshell:
Ownership - Daring - Caring - Positivity
Are you ready to join the Talent Acquisition Team here at Spendesk?
Come and help us build our hiring machine in different countries - especially the sourcing, outbound and scheduling, hiring process, communications and talent brand awareness.
Provide word-class candidate experience and assessment methodology, with many more responsibilities and projects are waiting for you! Having already ownership on own projects as an intern in terms of Operational Excellence in TA field, this would be a great opportunity for you!
What we're looking for:
- Native level German and fluent English spoken & written
- Strong will to learn & develop in the recruiting / talent field, no previous experience required
- Motivation and ambition to develop your career
- At ease communicating in a business environment where things move fast!
- We are a fun team of Spendesk Ambassadors - we hope you like to smile and share positivity!
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips (when in lockdown: we are sticking to virtual team days)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions