Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
As part of the Customer Success Team, your mission will be to provide amazing service to more than 1500 European companies. You'll be the owner of the support scope. Thanks to your great soft skills (e.g. empathy, patience, understanding, proactivity etc.) you will help customers achieve their desired outcome and grow with us!
Your mission - keep our customers happy!
- Be the preferred entry points for customers facing difficulties on the platform and help them solve their pain and resolve their issues
- To solve these issues you will collaborate with Technical team, Product team and the rest of the CS team to provide the best possible answer in the fastest way
- Collaborate with your peers of the Product Team to make the product as reliable, bug-free, and fast as possible
- Identify the repetitive bottlenecks that customers encounter to solve them in the most effective manner
- Be the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Spendesk can better serve them
- Stay up-to-date on product development and latest releases
- Contribute to the development of rich knowledge base
- Bring in new ideas to delight our customers
What we are looking for:
- You have a first significant experience in a customer facing role. SaaS environment would be beneficial,
- You are curious and a quick learner, you have the ability to absorb a quantity of new information
- You have strong empathy skill, real desire to help customers,
- you are fluent in English (French is a plus), with excellent verbal and written skills, you love talking to people,
- You are a problem solver and rigorous,
- You are organised with excellent coordination skills,
- You’re a pro when it comes to efficiently multitask and solve issues in a fast-paced environment
Why should you apply?
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices located in Silicon IX (near Gare St-Lazare)
- Free snacks and coffee
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Meal vouchers