Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
We come to work in the morning, create growth, convert new clients, go back home, sleep, and do it all over again the next day. This is the most diverse, ever-changing, surprising and daily-life you can get. We're growing fast in France, the United Kingdom and Germany with the aim of becoming the industry leader.
What will you do ?
- Work with the Growth and Business Developement team to identify and research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) in France
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads on well-identified niche markets to achieve your monthly & quarterly new revenue quota
- Handle qualifying calls from inbound & outbound leads
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level
What are we looking for ?
We're thus looking for highly-motivated individuals with strong technical aptitudes and natural sales instincts to join our growing Sales team. We need someone with a hunter attitude and a drive to work autonomously to foster, qualify and convert high-profile customers. As we grow, new challenges appear which requires creativity and a willingness to take on responsibilities.
- Talented, ambitious, hustling person who thinks the banking industry is being disrupted and wants to be a part of it
- A Team-player at heart, willing to take risks and be challenged everyday
- Taking ownership and commit on results is our mantra
- You love people and have great communication skills - active listener, empathetic, extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate
- An entrepreneurial spirit - our team is hard working, self-motivated and ambitious
- Well organized and autonomous, you can multitask and prioritize your work efficiently
- Fluent in French and English is mandatory
- A first experience as a SDR, BDR or Sales in a startup is required
Why should you apply?
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices located in Silicon IX (near Gare St-Lazare)
- Free snacks and coffee
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday socials with the team
- Bi-annual offsite trip (last one was in Hossegor)
- Meal vouchers