Human Resources (HR) Internship
doctoranytime team is looking for a new intern to be hand of the Human Resources team team to supporting the integration of all the teams inside the company.
doctoranytime disrupts the healthcare system through TETA (Transparency, Ease, Trustworthiness and Authority).
We-Have Helped millions of people around the world to find the doctor or expert at the time needed. Our services have revolutionized healthcare systems and improved the daily life of the patients in 9 countries so far ....
We are now in Greece, Cyprus, Belgium, Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, Argentina, Colombia, and Brazil, trying to take into account every single need, desire, and special feature of each region to revolutionize healthcare in each market.
We are looking for a motivated intern to help us in doctoranytime's growth.
- Manage the directory of employees
- Create and send international newsletter every month
- Plan and organize monthly review at scale
- Plan onboarding projects to help integrate new team members
- Communicate company culture in the best way to all employees
- Develop an international standard communication
- Manage international events (Games or Bonding activities)
Preferred experience and skills:
- Currently studying in a business school or university related to business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Open and enthusiastic, willing to meet new people from different backgrounds
- Eager to learn and gain responsibility.
- Easiness to reach out to people at any level inside a company.
- Used to work in an international environment
- Fluency in English. French or Spanish is a plus.
- Main location: Athens, Greece. or remote
- Start date: Asap