Business Developer Intern - @doctoranytime
doctoranytime team is looking for a new intern team member to take part in the expansion strategy in new countries (LATAM).
doctoranytime disrupts the healthcare system through TETA (Transparency, Ease, Trustworthiness and Authority).
We have helped millions of people around the world to find the doctor or expert at the time needed. Our services have revolutionized health - care system and improved the daily life of the patients in 9 countries so far ....
We are now in Greece, Cyprus, Belgium, México, Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Argentina and Brazil trying to take into account every single need, desire and special features of each area.
As Business Developer, you mission will be to develop new partnerships.
- As a Business Developer, you are responsible for your prospect, from identification to the closing of new partnership opportunities.
- You juggle phone calls and account management of your portfolio with talent.
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of the leads.
- Document all daily activities in the CRM.
- Attached to different markets as per your language skills.
- Represent Doctoranytime with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Passion for learning and using digital tools
- Experience with sales and use of CRM
- Fluency in Spanish, high level of Greek is a plus
Main location: Athens, Greek
Start date: Asap