Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Description du poste
The Campus Coordinator Intern will be part of the Campus Recruitment team and will report to the Campus Team Manager. They will take part in all projects and initiatives aimed at recruiting students and graduates from Top Universities worldwide. Daily tasks will include:
- Reviewing job applications sent to Eurofins through job fairs, careers website and referrals;
- Participating in the organisation and attendance of Job Fairs for Top Universities in Europe;
- Developing and keeping updated a Campus performance database;
- Participating in projects and initiatives aimed at boosting Campus Recruitment and Employer Branding;
- Participating in update meetings with internal clients (hiring managers, HR coordinators).
Don't miss this valuable opportunity to gain an insight into how a global recruiting team operates, as well as getting a first-hand view of the structure of a large international organisation - apply now!
- Education: Currently enrolled in a third year Bachelor's degree or first/second year Master's degree in Marketing, Business, Linguistics, Human Resources, or other relevant field;
- Language: Full English proficiency;
- Profile: Structured, detail-oriented, interested in social media, excellent oral and written skills, very good communication skills, proactivity;
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office.
The Campus Team is an international team working closely with upper management. This is a great position to get your foot in the door of a fast-growing company where entrepreneurship is valued, and internal mobility around the world is possible.
Duration: 6 months.
Starting date: October 2021 (flexible).
Financial compensation: The internship is compensated.