Be part of a team for three to six months that shapes crop protection in a way that it will look like tomorrow and provide agronomic insights to foster a disruptive crop protection business model.
- As an intern you will support the phenology team by calibrating models.
- You will retrieve and process crop as well as variety data from various sources.
- Moreover, you will analyze and report model performance.
- At least, you will carry out on-demand in-field growth stage observations.
- enrolled in agricultural, horticultural, biological, environmental modelling, earth systems related or other similarly relevant studies which encompasses plants or programming / IT / Dev background with experience in modelling biological systems
- experience with modelling crop phenology is highly desirable
- able to calibrate models using python
- driver license
- fluent in English
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international Company.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Claudia Mekelburg, [email protected], Tel.:+49 30 2005-59871
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
xarvio Digital Farming Solutions powered by BASF is at the forefront of the digital transformation of agriculture optimizing crop production. xarvio offers digital products, based on a global leading crop model platform, which deliver independent field-zone-specific agronomic advice enabling farmers to produce their crops most efficiently and sustainable. The xarvio products SCOUTING, FIELD MANAGER and HEALTHY FIELDS are being used by farmers in more than 100 countries worldwide. Working at BASF Digital Farming GmbH is equally as innovative as our products: we have a global network and work with agile methodologies in a start-up atmosphere. Join our team! Learn more about xarvio at www.xarvio.com or visit any of our social media channels.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.